Supply Chain Management (SCM) Software Development
Supply Chain Management software (SCMS) facilitates the Management and execution of supply chain transactions at each step: from the manufacturer through the retailer until they reach the final customer.
Besides offering business-specific solutions for each of the stages and processes within the chain, they also automate management activities and make their traceability possible.
SCM software allows your company to:
• Reduce errors in data capture, leading to an increase in the accuracy of the physical inventory.
• Have exact traceability from the supplier to the end customer in the logistics process.
• Centralize information and inventory management with different levels of detail, such as warehouses, zones, locations, batches, series, and others.
• Intelligent reports that will allow for inventory control by identifying critical levels and pending amounts for shipments, among others.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) development services help companies optimize, integrate and automate supply chain processes according to each company's productive cycle. If you integrate SCM software into your operations, you will obtain an overview of all the processes in your supply chain, favouring better Management of all of them.
As a result of the acceleration and evolution in Digital Transformation, we have increasingly complete information systems that have allowed logistics operations in companies to be faster, more efficient, and more automatic.
In Chudovo, we are experts in custom logistics and supply chain management (SCM) software development. We've covered every step of the process, starting with initial analysis, consulting, end-to-end action, rolling the product out and its post-release support. Our programmers will develop digital solutions for your transportation and fleet management, warehouse management, procurement, and more business.
- End-to-end software developmentWe are ready to be your trusted partner for supply chain software development services development.
- Modernization of the systemsEnhance your software solution or platform with cutting-edge technologies and advance it to the most recent industry standards.
- Automation and optimization Encourage the performance of your supply chain management software or its separate subparts by automating tedious manual processes.
- Third-party system integration Bring the utmost business value to your company by integrating any software from a third party.
10 Crucial SCM Software Types
Business leaders should keep up with the trend of SCM applications that could be their ally in outperforming the competitors and being the needed boost leading to improving operational performance. We have prepared a list of the top examples to make choosing optimal tools for your company easier. Let's explore the systems for supply management chains available in the market.
The state-of-the-art AI provides recommendations on optimizing the supply chain (e.g., what goods you should order and when is the ultimate time to collect them, judging by the AI-powered price chart analysis).
Creating a supply chain digital twin would assist you in testing various supply chain action plans and weighing their effectiveness and impact so you can choose the perfect one evaluating their impact based on facts.
Value: You can utilize the resources more effectively, synchronize the components of a supply chain, and fulfill the customer demand, optimizing the costs.
You get transparency of all your supply chain operations processes, including operations of suppliers and external carriers supported by advanced AI. A shared space for you and your suppliers to collaboratively resolve and discuss the arising issues. Customizable dashboards provide you with a unified view of supply chain processes and KPIs related to them.
Value: Manage risks proactively, improve the cooperation with your suppliers, and add up end-to-end chain visibility.
· Monitoring the shelf life and dates of expiration
· Matchless calculation of safety stock
· Tracking of location and inventory levels (deploying the barcode or RFID technology)
· Automated replenishment system
· Tracking of serial numbers
Value: This way, you can decrease the costs of carrying the inventory processes, speed up the order fulfillment, increase its accuracy in the meantime, minimize loss of inventory and shortages and optimize the labor costs.
· planning and optimizing the schedules of the route
· Tracking the freight in real-time
· Case management of transport accidents (notifications and reports upon the accidents with carriages, issuing requests for repairments and routing).
· Connectivity of IoT for during transportation product condition monitoring
Value: This way, you can utilize the vehicle park more effectively, optimize and decrease the logistics operating costs and deliver your products on time.
· Recommendations to assign suppliers for the purchase orders based on the analytics.
· Prompt template-based creation of order requisition, purchase orders, RFxs.
· Create and manage the base of favored suppliers
· Execution tracking of purchase orders (For several tiers if requested).
· Tools to collaborate with suppliers to discuss the order’s accomplishment.
· Purchase requisitions and orders could be approved through an automated workflow
· Matching automated in a three-way (purchase orders, receipts for them, and invoices from the suppliers that are available from the single source and are cross-compared so you could reveal inconsistencies in a very prompt way)
Value: Streamline and standardize the purchasing process, and improve the visibility of spending.
· Choose the suppliers based on the customizable analytics (you could pre-qualify them based on their technical prospects, financial health/viability, the ethical side of business processes, etc.).
· Automated alerts for the suppliers to update the data to expire soon (certifications, accreditations).
· Ongoing compliance checks and performance analytics of your suppliers
· Ability to choose and nominate the supplier collaborating with internal teams
· Improved planning of capacity with supplier portal
· Prompt creation of sourcing events based on templates (e-auctions, e-tenders, etc.).
Value: This way, you can reduce the regulatory risk and ease the supply chain compliance processes, improve the sourcing strategy, and enhance supplier engagement.
· Processing the order through a centralized multichannel
· Orders would be automatically routed upon the optimal location of their fulfillment
· Management of returns
· Centralized multichannel sales order processing
· Availability of various order fulfillment types and methods (same-day delivery, ship-from-abroad, BOPIS, etc.).
Value: These features would enable your business to increase the order fulfillment rate, reducing shipping costs and leading to a higher customer satisfaction rate.