- Work mode: Full time
- Region: Remote
- 3+ years of experience with Angular;
- Understanding the principles of creating UI for SPA, REST services;
- Solidity principles and OOP;
- English B1+.
Be a Plus
- Experience with other technologies and frameworks.
- Remote work, flexible schedule;
- Opportunity for career and professional growth;
- Friendly lnternational team;
- 18 working days of paid vacation + national holidays+ sick leaves compensation (9 days a year);
- all taxes compensation (for Ukrainian PE)+ 0.5% for banking expenses+ PE accounting service covered;
- Loyalty program;
- Compensation of professional certifications, and others.
- Creating UI for B2B portal for IT companies using Angular12, Angular Material, WebSockets, Protobaf;
- Debugging the application as well as participation in creating new pages and functionality;
- Estimating and analyzing tasks;
- Team communication;
- Participating in daily meetings and sprint planning;
- Could be mentoring junior developers, etc.
Apply for this position