2021 year in Numbers
The past year, like the previous one, was marked by the COVID pandemic, nevertheless, business activity in key markets began to grow, which positively affected the performance of the Chudovo team. Flexible remote, office or hybrid work models combined with effective management practices have allowed the company to achieve remarkable results. Current projects have received the new impulse and scopes of work, new clients joined us, as well as development partners. The geography of the company has significantly expanded, now our new colleagues work in Chudovo from several new countries, including Egypt, Belarus and others.
- Executed engineers work: 57.000 man/hours (+32%)
- Technologies in use: Microsoft.NET/Core, Java, PHP (Magento, WP), Xamarin, Native iOS/Android, Front-End (Angular, ReactJs, VueJs), Ruby, Node.JS, C++, AI/ML
- Clouds in use: Azure, AWS, Google, Magento
- Amount of projects: 39
- Project domain areas: Healthcare, e-Commerce, Logistics, Social Networking, Finance, Telecom
- Customer countries: USA, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, UK, Israel, Poland
- Colleague countries: Ukraine, Germany, Estonia, South Africa, Belarus, Egypt, India, Russia
- January: 15-th Anniversary
- January – December: work in office/home mode
- May: accent on international growth direction
- June: start global English course program
- July: Chudovo OÜ awarded ‘strongest in Estonia 2021’ with credit rating AA
- September: Young dev team has finished 4th school year and started a new course
- November: keep Kyiv Office location at Sholudenko 3
- December: TheManifest included Chudovo in the Top 50 staff augmentation services firms in Germany list
Thanks to the Customers, Partners and Colleagues!
Talk to us
Let’s talk about your project!
We will contact you as soon as possible