2022 year in Numbers
The past 2022 year was marked by the Russian aggression war. Business activity in key markets was stabilized, which positively affected the performance of the Chudovo team. Flexible remote, office or hybrid work models combined with effective management practices have allowed the company to achieve expected results. Current projects have received the new impulse and scopes of work, new clients joined us, as well as development partners. The geography of the company has significantly expanded, now our new colleagues work in Chudovo from several new countries, including Israel, Uzbekistan and others.
- Executed engineers work: 42.000 man/hours
- Technologies in use: Microsoft.NET/Core, Java, PHP (Magento, WP, Laravel), Xamarin, Native iOS/Android, Front-End (Angular, React, VueJs), Node.JS, C++, AI/ML, Oracle EBS/OCI, proAlpha, 3D
- Clouds in use: Azure, AWS, Google, Magento, Oracle
- Amount of projects: 38
- Project domain areas: Healthcare, e-Commerce, Logistics, Social Networking, Media-and-entertainment, Finance, Telecom
- Customer countries: USA, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, UK, Israel, Poland
- Colleague countries: Ukraine, Germany, Estonia, Poland, South Africa, Israel, Egypt, India, Uzbekistan
- January: 16-th Anniversary
- January – December: work in office/home mode
- February: begin large Russian aggression war
- February- December: we stand with Ukraine
- July: Chudovo OÜ awarded ‘strongest in Estonia 2022’ with credit rating AA
- July: Chudovo Kyiv development center moved to new office
- August: Chudovo continues to support armed force of Ukraine
- September-November: Chudovo visits few events: Hett Show in London Ecommerce Expo in London Web Summit in Lisbon
- December: Kyiv development office moved to fully-autonomous office with electricity generator and direct fiber internet connection
Thanks to the Customers, Partners and Colleagues!
Talk to us
Let’s talk about your project!
We will contact you as soon as possible